Are you looking for a job to get the most out of your Python/Django skills?
Maykin Media is looking for Python/Django developers (at least 24h/w) with a relevant BSc or MSc degree, who love to sink their teeth into the newest web technologies and continuously improve their knowledge of Python and Django. Are you an experienced (two years, proven) developer in Python/Django or a similar programming language? Find out if you are our perfect candidate!
What are you going to do at Maykin Media?
Maykin Media is currently developing various web applications, websites and APIs of known and lesser known companies. Will you help us complete our projects? When working at Maykin Media you will be constantly improving your knowledge of Python and Django while working on the newest web technologies. Most of the time, you will work an ‘agile’ way, according to the SCRUM method and you will not fear sprints, unit tests or code reviews.
What to expect from Maykin Media?
Maykin Media is a webdevelopment agency in the vibrant, buzzing city center of Amsterdam. You will not end up in a big corporate environment, but in a down-to-earth company where a couple of technology-junkies turned their passion into their daily business. What’s better than navigating your bike through the canal district while on your way to a day full of technological challenges, inspiration and a good cup of coffee!
Maykin Media has all kinds of customers: from startups and big corporate companies to municipalities and government. We focus on (more) complex web applications.
What do we expect from you?
To be able to work as a Python/Django devoloper at Maykin Media, you have to meet the following requirements:
- You have at least two years of proven experience as a Python developer;
- You have at least one year of proven experience with Django;
- You are open to new things;
- you are willing to (learn to) work according tot he agile SCRUM method;
- you are flexible;
- you are a true team player who loves brainstorming and problem solving with the entire team when it comes to the architecture of software to develop
- you are not afraid of writing automated tests (or learn to write them) and critically review your own and your peers’ code;
- you have great communication skills in English;
- you are available for at least 24 hous a week.